This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wanna see some of my work?

This is my Fruit Series from Sculpure Class. I started with a real pear and used it to create this plaster mold. The pictures below were taken while I was making my last pear (the purple one). The assignment was to make a total of 5. One had to have a pattern repeat, one had to have something subtracted from it and one had to have something added to it. The other two were our choices. They are made to hang on the wall so I drilled a hole in the back of each of them and inserted a 16 gauge wire as a hook.














































Well, that's it today. I will for sure get more on here later, maybe next week. I have my giant elephant, wood piece, weavings, and fabric piece as well as some other stuff.























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: