This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Chicken

I found this recipe and I thought I would share it with everyone. It is from one of those 3 Ingredient Recipe Books. I will find myself looking through the cabinets only to see a mixture of odds and ends and no idea what to do with them. I have a million cookbooks as well as an online account with www.Kraftfoods.com but I still find that it is hard to break my old habits of making my "staple" meals. This book has helped because there are no recipes that have more than 3 ingredients which means no sudden, not to mention inconvenient trip to the grocery store.

So, here it is!

4 chicken breast (halves)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
shredded cheddar cheese

Cook the chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Take them out and add the soup then the cheese and cook again for another 30 minutes. Serve immediately.

As a side note my husband had this dish as a leftover first and he wasn't impressed but once he had it fresh from the oven he loved it.

No comments: