This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Warning- Negative Post Ahead!

I try not to have too many negative posts but sometimes I have to get things out of my system and this is my place to do it.

I woke up this morning with my eye matted shut and green puss coming out of the corner. After looking up symptoms on the Internet I figured out I have pink eye. What's so bad about pink eye? Let me tell you:

I have to get a definite diagnosis in case I need a prescription because I am pregnant and you can't give pregnant women antibiotics.

It is Saturday- I can't go to my regular doctor's office. I have to go to the ER or Urgent Care with everyone else in town and wait forever.

I don't want to pay to go to the ER or Urgent Care. I just want them to call a prescription in for me!

My husband is puking in the bathroom as we speak because he had WAY too much to drink last night...he's really pumped about me turning 30 I guess.

He spent way too much money at the bar last night on shots and wine that is now in our toilet and now we get to pay even more on co-pays to the ER.

I have to drive across town (one eyed) to pick up my 3 year old so I can take him to the ER with me.

I get to sit with my 3 year old in a waiting room with sick people everywhere because my husband can't watch him....he's busy puking.

Who will get sick next from all the sick people we are about to go hang out with, me or him?

Ugg Saturday! I want you to be over already!

No comments: