This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't blog about what I am thankful for?

So many things!

I am thankful for:

NOT being on bed rest this year for Thanksgiving- that was SO hard.

Kidz Bop on pandora, it has turned my wild beasts into the sweet little children I know they all can be during art class.

having two healthy boys- even if a day with them consists of them fighting, ganging up on me, fighting, ganging up on me.....

my job. I know in this economy there are lots of people who don't have one simply because their company couldn't afford to pay them anymore.

my boot camp class. I am in the best shape I have been in for a long long time. I am still wanting to lose more weight but I am definitely stronger so I am okay with my progress.

JBF Sales. This is the way to go if you have kids. They have two sales a year and you can get all kinds of stuff for super cheap. I bought some Christmas presents and Caiden's whole winter wardrobe for $120.

our babysitter and Boone Preschool for taking such good care of my little ones and teaching them important things.

I'm sure there are many other things I am thankful for but right now I have a little one who is refusing his nap. Duty calls!

No comments: