Because my thoughts are so random these days, here is a little peek into my brain.
1. My son LOVES watching his "new" Fraggle Rock DVD from Christmas.
2. I love looking online at vectors even though I wouldn't have the first clue what I would do with any of them.
3. I bought my first two Etsy purchases ever this month.
4. It's probably not smart for me to have an Etsy account.
5. I can't get enough sweets these days....and I don't share them well.
6. For the first time in my life I love my job.
7. I am turning 30 in less than a month.
8. I dreamed about playing Super Mario Brothers Wii last night (thanks Haas'!)
9. I want a Wii
10. I have never owned a gaming system of any kind.
11. I love my sugar cookie candle I have burning right now.
12. I could watch my son play puzzles for hours. He is so good at them!
13. I want to go on so many trips this year but probably won't go on any.
14. I am ready to have this baby.
15. I am not ready to have this baby.
16. My husband and I have been together for 8 years and friends for 10.
17. I get excited when I buy things on sale and feel like I got a really good deal.
18. I only buy things for myself that are on sale.
19. I don't mind doing laundry and actually hate it when my husband tries to fold it.
20. Out of the 3 humans, 2 cats and 1 dog I live with, somehow I am the only girl.
21. I love it when my husband wears cologne from our college days.
22. I won't let my son watch Oswald or Barney and Friends. I HATE them both.
23. I love playing games with Caiden at www.PBSkids.org
24. I have taught all my boys how to snuggle...including my cats but not my dog.
25. I love going on walks but we don't seem to go on many anymore.
26. I could read a whole Jodi Picoult book in one day if I had the time.
27. I want the Vikings to win the Superbowl.
28. I wish we could give more to the people of Haiti.
29. I could go for a Boulevard Wheat with a splash of OJ right about now.
30. I am blessed.
These are all thoughts that have crossed my mind at some point today. What's on your mind?