This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lots to post about

So I have lots to blog about and I have even started a few posts in the last couple weeks but I am having a problem with my blog. It keeps telling me I have exceeded my image limit and I have no idea what that really means or how to fix it.

So here is a quick recap!

1. Caiden turned 3! He had such a great birthday even though it was pretty low key. We took him to the T Rex Cafe with some friends and family. We will for sure go back. That place is AWESOME! It was a little overwhelming at first for some of the kiddos but they all got into after awhile. The food was good, the service was quick and the atmosphere was amazing. All in all we had a great experience.

2. Caiden is Potty Trained! When I had a week off of work (because of snow days) I knew this was a good chance to try and train him again. We were stuck in the house with no where to go and plenty of time to do laundry, clean floors and sit on the pot as long as we needed. We had tried just about every suggestion given to us and nothing seemed to work. I don't know what changed for him but I am glad it did! He is so proud of himself and has only had a few accidents in the last few weeks. The only time he wears a diaper is when he goes to bed at night and he makes sure to take it off first thing in the morning and put new underwear on. He is so grown up!

3. I am 34 weeks! Baby Boy finally turned and is now laying up and down rather than side to side. I could tell the instant he moved because I could suddenly breathe again! (I can also tell because of where his hiccups are coming from now.) Although I can breathe easier I am now experiencing other discomforts. I already have that feeling in my belly at the end of the day that feels like my skin is tearing or ripping. If you haven't had a baby and experienced this pain yourself that is the only way I know to describe it. Gravity takes it toll on you and by the end of the day all you want to do is lay on your side to take the pressure off. I have been using lotions and my "Tummy Bar" (thank you Lori!) to help with the pain but really the only thing that helps is laying on my side. In this position he also seems to hit a lot more of my insides when he moves so he has taken my breath away more than once.

4. We have a very busy next couple of weeks coming up so I am sure I will have more to blog about. Hopefully I will get my pictures figured out so I can post a few from Caiden's birthday and some recent belly shots.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I am absolutely amazed at how quick your pregnancy seems to have flown by. Ok, you may not feel that way. Congrats to Mr. Caiden on potty training!