This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My New Love....

is Pinterest.

If you haven't checked it out yet, you must! I haven't really been up to blogging much lately but one thing I do love to do is browse Pinterest. I have several different boards ranging anywhere from My Style Pinboard to Project Ideas for my kids at school. I have even started Christmas lists for the boys with notes on what has been bought. Nice eh?

Other fun ideas I have found: this superhero stuff that made me think of Caiden.

Super Hero cake!super hero cookiesSuperhero Cupcakes


I should make this for the boys playroom. lego star wars


And this stuff made me think of Lincoln
Have each teacher secretly sign this is my favorite movie!Handprints are so precious @Lesli Rodriquez


boys clotheshomemade superhero cape



And this stuff is totally me.



It is a wonderful way to keep all of your lists/hobbies/interests in one spot. Whether it is a recipe you've been wanting to try, crafts you want to make or ideas for your dream house, it is all here!

Go check it out if you haven't!

And....happy pinning!

No comments: