This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mr. Mailman

Yesterday when we got home from work there was a Disney Movie Club envelope in our mail. You know the ones I'm talking about. They have stickers in them you can put on your movies that say "The __________Family" and they have all the Disney characters on them. It is a great way to try to get families to join their movie club although it hasn't worked on us yet......

Anyway, Caiden was so excited to find these stickers in the mail he was going to write a letter (with the help of his mama) and tell the mailman thank you. By the time he let me in on his little plan he had already made his picture and of course it included a few stickers from the mail. He let me sit at his desk while he told me what to write. I did some editing because it was really hard to write exactly what he wanted. He knew what he wanted to say it just wasn't coming out quite right. We worked for awhile and this is what we came up with. It really is a sweet letter.

Here is a picture of the letter and below is what he wrote.



I am happy to announce that when we came home today, there was a letter back from the mailman.
It read:

Thank You Caiden-

I appreciate that you enjoy what I bring for you. Not everyone does. Enjoy your stickers.

"Your mailman"
Kyle

2 comments:

The Rowden's said...

That's too cute. Did your mailman really write back????

Lori O said...

That is one of the cutest things ever!