This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011!

This is how we spent the last day of 2010...at the zoo. It was chilly but we made sure to bundle up with lots of layers and blankets. It wasn't very busy so we were able to spend lots of time at the Polar Bear exhibit and get lots of fun pictures. His name is Nikita. He is 4 and new to our zoo and so much fun to watch. He plays just like a little boy!

We weren't able to visit the African section of the zoo because it is under construction while they make a lift. From the pictures on the website it looks like it will be similar to a ski lift but will somehow accommodate strollers and bags. I can't wait to ride it when it is finally finished!











We rang in the New Year at our good friend's house. It was a nice mellow evening full of little boys running and playing hard while the grown ups visited.
I'm not one to try to make New Years Resolutions but there are some things I am going to try to do better this year. So, more of a check list than a resolution.
1. Keep working out. I am starting to see results and I genuinely love working out.
2. Take more pictures. I have been slacking lately so I need to get back at it.
3. Spend more time with my boys. My schedule is CRAZY during the week so I feel like I don't get to spend the kind of play time with them that I would like.
4. Build up some cash. We want so badly to move but you can't do that until you have a little money built up.
I think these are all doable so it should be pretty easy. I will have to check in every couple of months and let you know how I am doing with them.

No comments: