This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Caiden is 4!

This actually happened Saturday but it has taken me this long to get the pictures off my camera.

We didn't do a big party, instead we took him to Chuck E Cheese which probably cost the same as having a huge party with 100 of our closest friends. Wow that place is pricey! Crappy $17.99 pizzas are worth it though when you see how much fun your kid is having.

We plan on having a real party later and combining it with Lincoln's first birthday. I know, I know, I should give each of them their own party and their own special day but right now they are small enough it makes sense to do it this way. Lincoln got to open a present from Grandma Ella on Caiden's birthday and Caiden will get to open presents of Lincoln's birthday. I'd say for now, this is a great compromise.


Racking up tickets with Dad.


Being silly with Mom.



Playing a little air hockey.


Scoring on Dad!

Going for a ride with little brother and Chuck E Cheese.


Crazy driver! So glad this isn't the "license" birthday.


Learning how to play ski ball.

Playing with his new Dinosaur Train toys from Toys R Us. Thanks Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Mike!

Blowing out the candles on his cake and ice cream.


It was such good day! We all had so much fun.

I love you Caiden! I'm so proud of my 4 year old!

1 comment:

Maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAIDEN!!