This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Little Interview

I got this from the latest Parenting Magazine and thought it sounded fun. They interviewed Brooke Burke- love her.


Describe your parenting style:
Flexible- I know I don't know everything so I just try to do my best and learn from my mistakes.

Last meal you cooked:
Cheesy Chicken in the crock pot- served on top of egg noodles.

Weirdest think in your purse:
Spiderman

Craziest thing you've done while sleep-deprived:
Tried to drive to work with the kids still in the back....I didn't get very far thank goodness

Behavior you hope your kids don't inherit from you:
Ooh- just one?! I cry when I get mad.

Last thing your child did that made you laugh:
Jay was singing that song "Fly Like a G6" in the car and Caiden asked why someone would want to fly like a cheese stick.

Your favorite baby gear:
formula dispensers.

Lost object recently helped a child find:
His shoes

The song that best describes your parenting experiences to date:
Take It Easy- The Eagles.

Kid's TV show you can't stand:
Sponge Bob and Barney. I hate the both equally.

First word that pops into your head when we say "mom":
Love.

No comments: