This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Sunday, December 19, 2010

If you're gonna dream....

Dream big right?

If I had that money tree, these are the things I would put on my Christmas list:


A new home- obviously.



The GMC Acadia, In white. Fully loaded.


A new laptop. I have a Mac at work and I LOVE it! It took me awhile to get used to but now I like them.


A girl at work uses this and the results are amazing!





I have wanted one of these since I had Lincoln. I don't necessarily like this version. I like the ones that are rings instead of coins.


A wii. We have talked for a long time about getting one.



A tropical vacation to get away from the cold and snow.


It wouldn't hurt to have an endless supply of gift cards to Etsy, Charming Charlie, Forever 21, Michael's and Target either.
What is on your list?

No comments: