This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Sunday, November 22, 2009

26 Weeks

I am now 26 weeks and things seem to be going well. I go back in for my sonogram on Wednesday so we will know if the hemorrhage has resolved itself. I still haven't had any of the symptoms that go along with this diagnosis so I am thinking everything will be fine. We are still staying positive and hoping for the best!




I have gained a total of 8-9 lbs and my belly has really rounded out in the last week or so. I am starting to feel the knees and elbows when he moves around and he gets the hiccups several times a day. I remember with Caiden, when he would get the hiccups they would last for-ev-er. This one seems to get them more often but they don't last as long. I also feel like this little boy moves more than Caiden did but who knows. We still have no idea what we are going to name him. I have a feeling we won't know until he gets here.


On a side note, we met some friends at Unity Village this weekend and had two mini photo sessions. It was a lot of fun and we got some pretty good shots of each other. Here are just a few of me and my boys. Don't you love my husband's shoes?






These two boys had so much fun together we could have made the whole session about them. These were taken right before we left. We called them the Bruise Crew because Caiden got smacked in the face with his soccer ball and Gage has a lump on his forehead from falling last night. Ahh, boys.




No comments: