This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Post So Random It Doesn't Really Deserve A Title But I'll Give It One Anyway...Yeah.

I'm so tired, I could fall asleep standing up! We have so much going on- who doesn't! I have been really enjoying the moments I have with my kids but I have also been embracing the ones where it is just me and I can sit, read, shower or go to bed!

Some things I have going on right now:

I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. She has kicked my ass 2 days in a row now- and I love it! I have been wanting to get back into working out and it feels really good to be sore.

Summer school is officially in swing. The last two days have been super hectic but we have worked together really well at resolving any issues and making things as seamless as possible. For those that don't know, in my district to save money we only open 5 of the 10 elementary schools for summer school. Two schools join forces for 20 crazy days of summer session which means half of our kids have to learn new rules, new procedures, new teachers, new rooms and floor plans on top of the new schedules. Already today was a huge improvement from yesterday so I would say by the weekend we should have all the kinks worked out.

Pinterest is my new guilty pleasure. I just love going through and finding beautiful images and ideas for my life. The possibilities are endless.

My boys are both growing up so fast- I have no idea where the time has gone! I can't remember if I have said this or not but we have nicknamed them "Ham and Cheese". They both have their father's humor and LOVE to make people laugh. I really love spending time with them- whatever we are doing. For those that are curious- Lincoln is the "ham" and Caiden adds the "cheese".

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. This is an amazing book. It is a really long book and a hard start but if you can keep going it is well worth the wait. Jay and I started the movie last night. It is 2 -1/2 hours long and has subtitles so we only watched the first half of it.

Last of all- I got a new car! I actually got it about a week and a half ago but I haven't blogged about it yet. I wanted to include pictures but I haven't taken them off my camera yet. Since my computer crashed and I lost them ALL (yes, I am still super bitter and probably always will be for awhile) I haven't trusted dumping them on my computer. At least, not until I have time to upload them to another site. Anyway, I got a 2007 Dodge Durango. Caiden named it the Burango Durango which I think is super cute. More on this later though.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the nicknames for your kiddos...so cute! Don't know if you are a google fan or not, but I use Picasa and Picasa Web Albums for all of my pics. You can download all of your pics to your computer via Picasa and then set it to where they automatically sync to Picasa Web Albums. Picasa also utilizes Picnik for editing if you like to use it. It works great because your pics are always available online. I've tried several different online photo storage sites and definitely prefer Picasa. Hope this helps!