This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Computer Issues

I know I have been quiet lately and here is why. Our computer isn't working properly. We had a guy come look at it 2 months ago and add memory to it but really that seemed to make it worse. Just to give you an example, so far, it has taken me 22 minutes to get the Internet to open, find this page in my favorites and type this many words. I have restarted it 3 times now. I am super frustrated and want a new computer BAD! But of course that probably isn't in the budget so I don't see that happening. We have talked about getting a new one for Christmas but we will see...

For now, please excuse my absence like all the other times before. I have so much to blog about but I don't have the time or the patience to wait on this machine. I have been using Jay's work computer but it doesn't have any of my pictures on it so that doesn't help with the blog.

Until next time......

No comments: