This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things I Love

Since my last post was kind of a downer here are some things that make me happy!

I just discovered her today on Pandora. I LOVE her song "Lovely".

And just so you know I haven't lost my edge- I am in love with these guys too!


"Phobia" is probably my favorite album of theirs but I listen to them all on repeat.
Her artwork inspires me to paint as well as create new projects for my kids. The best part, she is local!


Jay just showed me some of these clips online last night. They are so hysterical! The LOST ones were my favorite.




No calories + caffeine= happiness



This is our new favorite show. I can't wait until they start playing new episodes in the fall but I still enjoy watching the reruns.




There you have it! All my favs as of today!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, just found your blog through Missy. Stopping in to show my love =)

Come check me out, www.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com


~Sarah Wheat