This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Friday, July 30, 2010

A week on the Road

My sister and I are both teachers which means we got the chance to take a road trip with our kiddos down to Marshfield and visit family this week. Our grandparents live there and our Great Grandpa Turner was visiting from Iowa so we got to see him too. We had a blast and definitely made memories that will last a lifetime.


Heading out in the Tahoe.

Lincoln and his BFF
Cole waiting for Brandon to come over and play ball.

Lincoln snuggling with Grandma Ginny.

Grandma Reba and Grandpa Carl getting their birdhouses.
Grandpa Mike reading The Very Hungery Caterpillar.

Upside Down!

Oh Curious George, we love you!


I love you Grandpa Carl!


This is how Libby and I felt by the end of the week.

































No comments: