This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Monday, December 22, 2008

Things I Love



I stole this idea from one of the blogs I check (http://www.jessicaclaire.net/). She listed the 50 things she loves and the 50 things she hates. Since this is the holiday season I will stick with the things that I love. These are in no particular order and I'm sure I could have added more but...I didn't. If there is anything you agree with or would like to add let me know by leaving a comment!




1. Getting Christmas cards in the mail.


2. Hearing my son laugh


3. Jeans that fit perfectly


4. Jodi Picoult books


5. Boulevard Wheat with a splash of orange juice


6. Windows down, top open


7. Making things with my hands


8. The Fall


9. Illume Pineapple Cilantro candles


10. My Canon Rebel XT camera


11. The way my sisters and I are so much alike yet so different


12. Chicken Fajita Roll-ups from Applebees


13. Making my husband laugh


14. My Mom's cooking...especially her lasagna and cheesy potatoes


15. Looking at old photos


16. Getting ready for vacation


17. All the scarfs my Great Grandpa has made me


18. Walking my dog


19. Rock Music


20. Google Reader


21. Watching Fireworks


22. The way my husband gets me


23. Animal shelters that don't euthanize


24. Hearing funny stories about Cole & Abby


25. Fuzzy blankets


26. Spa/Adventura Palace Resort


27. Roller Coasters


28. Finding the perfect gift for someone


29. She-Ra


30. Tattoos


31. Art Supplies


32. Dave Matthews Band


33. Fondue


34. Finding clothes on sale


35. Babies


36. Snuggling


37. The silly faces my son makes


38. Playing the drums on Rock Band


39. The way my parents love me even when I've been a jerk-face


40. Chocolate & Peanut Butter


41. Being a mom


42. David Beckham


43. The color orange


44. The way the trees look in the fall


45. Joy Turner


46. My adorable cats and how they act more like dogs


47. Laughing so hard I cry


48. Getting together with friends I haven't seen in a long time


49. Sleeping in on rainy days


50. The way Arrowhead sounds when the fans are cheering






Have a Happy Holiday Season everyone!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I can't remember that you've ever been a jerk face!
--Dad