This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Monday, August 18, 2008

Deana Rose Farmstead Take Two-









So I loved Deana Rose so so much that I took Caiden back again this weekend and met up with some friends and their kids. Eli is just 3 weeks older than Caiden and Lily is a whole 12 weeks old. Even though she didn't get to do much I still think she enjoyed watching all the people and seeing the animals up close. It was a beautiful day with great weather so of course it was incredibly busy. The funniest thing happened while I was there too- a girl randomly came up to me and asked if I was Libby's sister. When I replied yes (that is my older sister) she said that she was from Marshfield and she remembers me from when I was 4 years old. Apparently I still look exactly the same! It got even funnier when she called her mother over to see me and her mother reminded her that she named her cat after me when I was a baby. I'm pretty sure I never knew that before but how flattering! Anyway, it reminds me of how small this world can be.






No comments: