This is my life as it comes hurdling by....

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

School, school and more school



Wow, I have four more weeks left of classes then a very short finals week and I am DONE for the summer. It feels really good to be getting so close to the end. When I finish this semester I will have one more in the fall before I start my student teaching in the Spring of 2009. This means I will (hopefully) get a teaching position for the 2009-1010 school year. Yikes! That doesn't sound too far away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will be done before you know it. Heck, you might even miss it someday. You're doing a great job though, especially while also giving some good guidance to our little man. It's very obvious that his momma is spending a fair amount of time working with him too!

We're both proud of you! Except, Caiden says "pood". He's working on that word.